Friday, 6 May 2011

Old ball 'n' chain

Yup. Sometimes this is exactly what life feels like. Just when you think you are about to take flight, someone with more relevant experience takes your seat instead.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. I am done with my 27 dresses. I am thinking of donning the habit instead.

Sometimes, I feel lazy; staying positive is hard work.

No I don't expect this to make perfect sense to you. A personal rant on a not so personal forum.

Looking for sympathy, am I? Nope. Some mirth and giggles perhaps. Need to develop a more morbid sense of humour- learn to laugh at one's own disappointments. Me not you. You can too if you want, none of my business.

Next stop -carpet cleaners tomorrow morning at 8.

Life's beautiful.

1 comment:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Life just keeps happening, doesn't it? There are times when I wonder if I am somebody's idea of a cosmic joke.

Sigh, that's why retail therapy exists. Oh, and warm, chocolate chip cookies! :-)